Well, you’re not alone. Not even close to being alone, in fact.
Of course, having plenty of company doesn’t make things better, but it says–loud and clear–that there’s a problem in getting help, and the problem is not you.
• A drunk driver damaged my health when I was a baby
• Doctors didn’t help so much
• And I realized it was up to me
• It took me years of research to figure it out
• Now all my research can help you
• If I did it, you can do it
Why not learn how your body works and how to make it work better?
Subscribe to My Health Emails
First of all, they’re free. And you can unsubscribe anytime.
You start with a checklist of symptoms–and you’ll recognize yourself in a lot of them so you know you’re in the right place.
Then, each Tuesday morning, you get a well-researched article, full of good cheer and good information, explaining something about how the body works.
What’s not to like?
Here’s what to expect:
1. First, you’ll get an e-mail asking you to confirm your subscription
2. Once you do that, you’ll get an e-mail with the download link for the symptoms list.