As the old song said, “Little things mean a lot.” Check and see if some of these little health tips are just what you’ve been needing.
- Constantly cold hands can mean a magnesium deficiency?
- Vertical ridges on fingernails point to digestion problems?
- A folic acid (B9) deficiency can cause hearing loss?
- Restless legs often come from a mineral deficiency?
- Poor dream recall can mean a B6 deficiency?
- White spots on nails usually means a mineral deficiency?
- A vitamin C deficiency can make your gums bleed?
- A vitamin B deficiency can cause anemia?
- And eating a low protein diet can lead to autoimmune diseases?
- Your body needs saturated fat to create bile? And your body needs bile for good digestion? I’m guessing nobody ever told you that before.
- Diabetics typically have low thyroid function? Since thyroid tests are unreliable, they may not agree.
- A Vitamin B2 deficiency can cause eye irritation? Maybe itching. Maybe burning. You’ll notice it in any case.
- Your fight-or-flight adrenals need plenty of vitamin B5?
- Hypothyroidism requires extra B12?
- You can get stretch marks from a zinc deficiency?
- Cholesterol protects your nerves? In fact, cholesterol is your good buddy.
- Low magnesium makes your eyes sensitive to light?
- Taking niacinamide (B3) improves diabetic symptoms?
- Niacinamide fights out-of-control candida? And this fungus gets out of control a lot.
- Statins can cause numb hands/feet? Amongst a long list of other problems.
God is good,
About the author: Bette is all about determination. A month before her first birthday, a drunk driver smashed into her parents’ car, and she ended up with a concussion. The concussion put her endocrine system (the thyroid and the rest of the gang) pretty much out of business. Well, that system controls all of health, life was a mess, but doctors didn’t help. So, she got her Oh-Yeah! attitude in gear and researched her way out. Now she writes about how your body works and what you can do to make it work better. Good, eh? Subscribe to her free health e-mails at https://TooPoopedToParticipate.com
The content of the Too Pooped To Participate blog is provided as general information only.
© by Bette Dowdell. All rights reserved