When Your Digestion Dances the Fandango
Well, I hate to be the one to tell you, but a lot of foods can start an uproar in your digestive system. Maybe not on their first trip down your gullet, but there will come a day.
If you’re kind of lucky, the fandango will be slow and not too troublesome; while you won’t be interested in food until it passes, it’s tolerable. Not even close to fun, though.
On the other hand, perhaps it feels as if your stomach’s fighting the war of the worlds right there in your body. Pain? Oh, indeed! Wondering which end to point at the white porcelain throne? Yeah, that, too. Plus the part about never being more than a quick dash away from a bathroom.
These are definitely not the good old days. How in the world did this happen to your wonderful self?
The simple answer is your body got hold of something it can’t handle. And you, not knowing disaster could lie just ahead, probably allowed it to happen.
Any number of possible “somethings” can do you in. Today, let’s talk about one possibility that’s in most of the food you buy at grocery stores or eat at restaurants and fast food emporiums: Polysorbate80.
Polysorbate80, one of many synthetic emulsifiers, makes food feel smooth and creamy on the tongue, but its big claim to fame is shelf-life, pushing the “sell by” date well into the future. It’s about money, not about your health.
Reasons to stay away from Polysorbate80
- It throws your endocrine system, which rules your health, out of balance, and makes it less and less functional
- Your immune system, part of the endocrine system, gets whacked. You become more susceptible to colds and flu. And more likely to be open to autoimmune diseases.
- Fertility levels drop. And drop. After time, you may be sterile. Women may end up with a damaged uterus.
- And the lining of the small intestine gets shredded. Since the endocrine system does most of its work in the small intestine, this is not good. Plus, you may end up with colitis, leaky gut, or inflammatory bowel disease.
- A damaged small intestine can’t absorb the nutrition you need. Then you have to really pile on the supplements, once you know which ones your body needs, to have a chance at giving your body all the nutrition it requires. You may need supplements only until the storm passes or perhaps forever, but always give your body whatever it needs if you want to go through life with vitality and in good health.
- Polysorbate80, and other emulsifiers, cause inflammation, and inflammation leads to disease. Heart disease, for one instance.
- Emulsifiers also lead to obesity. Did you ask for thunder thighs? No. But here they come.
- Adding to the not-so-merriment, metabolic syndrome, the beginning of Type 2 diabetes, arrives.
- And on, and on, and on. Polysorbate80, or any other synthetic emulsifier, should never get an engraved invitation to join your body.
And here’s more bad news
The lack of research on polysorbate80 doesn’t limit where and how it’s used.
One report concluded: “May cause adverse reproductive effects based on animal test data. No human data found. May cause cancer based on animal test data. No human data found. May affect genetic material (mutagenic). Ingestion of very large doses may cause abdominal spasms and diarrhea. Animal studies have shown it to cause cardiac changes, changes in behavior (altered sleep time) and weight loss (upon repeated or prolonged ingestion). However, no similar human data has been reported.”
So, it may give you cancer. Or it may mutate your basic genetic information. And they go, “ho hum?” A shrug and a ho hum does it?
You want more “ho hum?” That vaccine coming your way may include polysorbate80. What vaccines include polysorbate80? Vaccines such as Pediatrix (and other vaccines for infants), diptheria/tetanus/whooping cough, Gardasil, flu vaccines, pneumonia vaccine, etc.
Worse, despite the push to vaccinate the world, studies prove, over and over again, that good nutrition gets better results, without side effects, than vaccines. Poisons aren’t good for you.
Some doctors are starting to question if vaccines containing polysorbate80 damage the brain, but as long as the FDA doesn’t care about polysorbate80, caring doctors won’t get much traction.
So read labels. Learn what good nutrition is. Find out what your body needs to sparkle and shine.
When you give your body the love it deserves, it repays you enthusiastically.
God is good,
About the author: Bette is all about determination. A month before her first birthday, a drunk driver smashed into her parents’ car, and she ended up with a concussion. The concussion put her endocrine system (the thyroid and the rest of the gang) pretty much out of business. Well, that system controls all of health, life was a mess, but doctors didn’t help. So, she got her Oh-Yeah! attitude in gear and researched her way out. Now she writes about how your body works and what you can do to make it work better. Good, eh? Subscribe to her free health e-mails at https://TooPoopedToParticipate.com
The content of the Too Pooped To Participate blog is provided as general information only.
© by Bette Dowdell. All rights reserved